Bojan Čepić graduated and obtained master degree at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Belgrade where he is also enrolled on PhD courses. He is also member of the globally recognized UK accounting association „ACCA“ (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
Bojan is currenlty engaged at the position of head of tax advisory department of international consulting company BDO in Serbia. During his ten year career, Bojan worked as manager in leading audit and consulting companies in the world. He obtained professional tax advisory experience by working both in Serbia and countries in the region (Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina) and abroad (in Great Britain where he was on one year secondment in London and Birmingham offices).
Projects which Bojan led during the careed, among the other, comprise:
· Tax planning and optmization of foreign direct investments in Republic of Serbia and countries in the region
· Due diligence projects of business operations of the companies with the purpose of acquisition of some of the largest companies and banks in Republic of Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Great Britain
· Professional assistance to large international companies in the process of realizing their investments in Republic of Serbia and countries in the region in order to achieve tax efficient structures
· Advising domestic and foreign companies and banks in various tax matters including: corporate income tax, international double taxation and its avoidance, VAT, personal income taxes, property taxes etc
· Supporting clients during the audits by the Tax Authorities of Republic of Serbia
· Advising clients in the area of transfer pricing and intra-company transactions in Serbia and foreign countries.
Bojan also has rich experience in holding various education sessions, seminars and workshops related to various tax matters, where the participants were representatives of the Serbian Tax Authorities and some of the leading companies from various industries and financial sector.
In the real estate sector, Bojan was involved and was leading tax due diligence projects which were related to acquisition of some of the leading „real estate“ companies in the region. Bojan also provided tax advisory services to the companies in real estate sector with the purpose of organizing their business in the most possible tax efficient manner.
Besides Serbian (as native language), Bojan also professionally uses English and fairly speaks French and German language.